4 years ago today we got the phone call at 9:00 in the morning that our son was born at 10:50 the night before. He was due on May 5th and I had been off work waiting for him to arrive for over a week. I was laying on the couch wondering what I was going to do for another day while waiting. The phone rang and time stopped. I couldn't believe I was really going to be a Mom. After making all the phone calls to family and friends, reality set in. We rushed and got everything ready, packed, bought plane tickets, a rental car, hotel room and flew out 2 days later in the middle of the night. We arrived in Hollywood, Florida and rushed to the adoption agency to meet our sweet boy. It was love at first sight. He was fast asleep and we were an instant family. After a week bonding in Florida we were cleared to fly home. Fast forward four years and I am more in love with my little man than ever before. We were made for each other.
He is a happy, confident, loving, creative and energetic little boy who keeps me on my toes.
He is my buddy, my little man, my pumpkin pie, my love.
4 year old stats:
Weight: 37 lbs.
Height: 40 inches
Favorite foods: hot dogs, macaroni, spaghetti, blueberry pancakes and broccoli with cheese.
Favorite drink: warm milk
Favorite book: There's A Mouse in the House
Favorite things:
1. Your big and little nigh nights
2. The hose
3. Crayons, markers, paints and scissors
4. Your super hero dress ups
5. Your cowboy boots
6. Alphie the Robot
What I love about you right now.
~You love, love, love to snuggle.
~You love to read books.
~You love to help me cook and garden.
~You are constantly mixing things together.
~You are an awesome dancer.
~You are full of questions.
~You are Mr. Personality and ask everyone what their name is.
~You are in love with our coffee girl Naomi and you want to be a coffee boy with her.
~You know how to use my iphone better than me sometimes.
~You would sit on my lap all day and listen to stories.
~You are strong willed.
~You love your Mama, Daddy and your sister
I love you to the moon and back.
Happy 4th Birthday Little Man.

love this. happy birthday jett!
ReplyDelete