My plan of attack today was to skip nap time and play outside all afternoon in the sprinkler in hopes my two little people would be exhausted and fall asleep early. A quiet evening was needed by Mama. Now... I have tried this many times before and it would usually backfire with a overly tired and cranky little boy. Well, tonight it FINALLY worked. I enjoyed sitting outside on the patio enjoying my garden and lawn I worked so hard on today while they were in the sprinkler. Something so serene about a summer evening with all the windows open, light breeze blowing, Coldplay playing and two little ones fast asleep.
Sooo....
BIBLE SCHOOL + SUNSHINE + PICNIC + SPRINKLER + POPSICLES + ERRANDS WITH MAMA + BATH + PIZZA + MOVIE + STORY + HUGS + KISSES = ASLEEP BEFORE 7:30
I love summer!
Note: I took some pictures of my sweet little girl sleeping but she had one eye peeking open, which looked quite creepy to be honest. So, Jett is the only one that made it on the blog today.
No comments:
Post a Comment