our little life

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seri.

She has been on my mind more lately since she will be entering Kindergarten in a few weeks. She was already 3 1/2 when I became her Mama and I wish I could get some of that precious time back with her. As I have been searching for before and after school care for her so she can go to our neighborhood school, I ponder the thought of having her in my classroom and not only be her Mama, but also her Teacher. (Again, something I swore I would NEVER do.) We haven't had a lot of time just the two of us and I think sharing this year together might be good for both of us. She is an amazing little lady and I love being her Mama. I think I would adore being her teacher too.
Posted by our little life at 10:52 PM
Labels: Kindergarten, love, Mama, Seri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My photo
our little life
Seri is 10, smart, athletic and beautiful! Jett is 7, BUSY, artistic and full of personality! I am Timi, the Mama of two amazing kiddos. We live together in an adorable neighborhood and love every minute together.
View my complete profile

mama

mama

seri

seri

jett

jett

clara

clara

henry

henry

Friends and Family

  • Curtis, Melissa and the Boys
    Im working on it!!!
  • Mrs. Nugent's Kindergarten Class
    Pumpkin Patch
  • THE SWISHER FAMILY
    December Daily #3
  • Lady Lucca
    Lucca texting Daddy
  • Blessings and Glory
    Solid Gold

Popular Posts

  • Holy Hair
  • January Photo Dump
  • December Daily #30
  • Jetts Story
  • Kitchen - Day 9 DONE!!!!
  • Nugent Christmas
  • Jett's First Basketball Game
  • December Daily #28
  • Just my little man and me
  • December Daily #29

Labels

  • 2nd grade
  • 3
  • 4th of July
  • 5
  • 7
  • Adoption Day
  • Art
  • Artist
  • Backpack
  • Basement
  • basketball
  • Bath
  • batman
  • beach
  • Beautiful
  • Bedtime
  • Besties
  • Big boy bed
  • Big Man
  • bikes
  • Birthday
  • Birthdays
  • Black Friday
  • Blessed
  • Books
  • Boulder Cave
  • breeze
  • bunkbeds
  • Camping
  • Canning
  • Cherries
  • Christmas
  • Clara
  • Cookies
  • coupons
  • Cousins
  • Cry
  • dad
  • Dancing
  • December Daily
  • Dinner
  • Donuts
  • dreaming
  • Dress-up
  • Drums
  • Ducks
  • Easter
  • elf on the shelf
  • Elvis
  • Elvis the Elf
  • end of summer
  • Etsy
  • fair
  • Fall
  • Family
  • Father's day
  • Favorites
  • first grade
  • Flower Girl
  • Four
  • friends
  • Fruit
  • funny things
  • Gap2Gap
  • Garden
  • gardens
  • glasses
  • Grandy
  • Green
  • grounded
  • Growing Up
  • Gus
  • Hair
  • Haircut
  • Halloween
  • Henry
  • hiking
  • holding hands
  • Home
  • House
  • Hugs
  • I can make that
  • inspiration
  • Jett
  • Kathy
  • Kindergarten
  • Laundry
  • lazy
  • Leaves
  • lemonade stand
  • Library
  • Lilacs
  • Look what I did
  • Look what I found
  • love
  • love note
  • Lunch Box
  • Magazine
  • Mama
  • Mama's bike
  • Mama's boy
  • Mama's Favorites
  • Mama's Garden
  • March
  • Marli
  • Memories
  • Mileage Club
  • Milk
  • Mohawk
  • Moments to Remember
  • Mondays
  • mornings
  • Mother's Day
  • Mud
  • muscles
  • Music
  • My kitchen
  • Naps
  • Neighbors
  • New windows
  • New year
  • no AC
  • nugent animal farm
  • Papa
  • parade
  • Park
  • peonies
  • Piano
  • picnic
  • Pizza
  • Playdough
  • popsicles
  • porch
  • Potty Training
  • Preschool
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • questions
  • Rain
  • Rainbows
  • random
  • Raspberries
  • Reading
  • Recipe
  • Rocking Chair
  • Rules
  • Saturday
  • Scissors
  • Seattle
  • Seri
  • Seven
  • Shades
  • Shopping
  • Sick
  • Singing
  • sledding
  • sleep
  • Smiles
  • Smores
  • snow
  • Snowman
  • Soccer
  • Soda Fountain
  • something to make
  • Spiderman
  • Spring
  • Spring Break
  • Sprinkler
  • Sprinklers
  • Student of the Month
  • Summer
  • Summer Dinner Club
  • Sundays
  • super bowl
  • Swim
  • Swishers
  • Teddy Bears
  • teeth
  • Ten
  • Thankful
  • Thanksgiving
  • To Do List
  • tooth
  • track camp
  • Trains
  • Tree
  • Tuesdays
  • undies
  • Us
  • VACATION
  • Valentines Day
  • walk
  • weekends
  • Wine
  • Winter
  • Winter Break
  • Zoo

Blog Archive

  • February (1)
  • January (3)
  • December (25)
  • November (1)
  • October (1)
  • July (6)
  • May (1)
  • February (2)
  • January (5)
  • December (9)
  • November (3)
  • October (2)
  • September (4)
  • August (5)
  • July (6)
  • June (7)
  • May (7)
  • April (7)
  • March (7)
  • February (5)
  • January (4)
  • December (22)
  • November (7)
  • October (8)
  • September (8)
  • August (5)
  • July (7)
  • June (8)
  • May (14)
  • April (9)
  • March (9)
  • February (10)
  • January (9)
  • December (9)
  • November (9)
  • October (10)
  • September (9)
  • August (8)
  • July (15)
  • June (20)
  • May (18)
  • April (14)
  • March (24)
  • February (23)
  • January (20)
  • December (21)
  • November (17)
  • October (9)
  • September (11)
  • August (16)
  • July (24)
  • June (26)
  • May (1)
Happy Things

toes

cheeks

dancing

little legs

flowers

kisses
Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.