Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mama's Boy

A moment I want to remember...

Scene: Jett is in his blue football jammies dragging his big brown nigh night (blanket) across the wood floor to me in the living room.

Jett: "Mama, can I give you a kiss?"
Mama: "Oh, yes. I love your kisses."
Jett climbs into my lap, gives me a kiss on each cheek and a smacker on the lips. A HUGE hug follows and while holding on to me tightly he says,

Jett: "Mama, I loooooove you all the way to God and back to our house. I love you so much."
Mama: "Oh, I love you too buddy. I love you to the moon and back."
Jett: " Mama, I love you to the sun and back."

We sit and snuggle for a few more minutes, then he climbs down and heads back to bed.

Sweet thing. Mama's boy.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! You are a good mama and Jett is a smart little dude. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete