One of my favorite things to do is go to Thrift Stores.
I usually go to the neighborhood Goodwill twice a week.
Some days I find nothing and walk out empty handed, other days I score DEALS!
Today was one of those days.
Here is what I walked away with...
Growing up we had similar Santa mugs. I loved them and even remember my Mom getting them out every year. We have searched high and low for those mugs and my Mom thinks she must of gotten rid of them. Even though these aren't the exact mugs, they are very similar and I am excited for Seri and Jett to have their own to drink their hot chocolate from.
$.99 each

I spotted this chair across the store and I practically ran (more like speed walked with my cart) to snag it. It was FILTHY, but I grabbed it to use in my classroom.
A little SPIC AND SPAN and it looks brand new.
*I tell ya...I should've listened to my Mom years ago when she told me to use SPIC AND SPAN. She left some at my house after helping clean
when I moved in and I put it to work tonight.
My new chair is lookin' brand new!
$3.99


This wreath reminded me of one my Grandma had growing up.
It's 100% plastic, but I love the colors.
I don't know where I will put it...maybe hang it in a small window with ribbon or up on a shelf. Nobody will even know it's plastic.
$0.49

I couldn't take a very good picture of my new EXTRA LARGE PENCIL, but it's awesome.
I think this is the one I have been eyeing in Pottery Barn for a few years now.
I kind of want to find a place for it at home but I know it will be perfect to hang above our writing center in my classroom.
My last find was this super soft, vintage looking pillow. I couldn't resist.
I think it will be cute on Jett's green and white polka-dot bed.
GRAND TOTAL
$12.92
It was a good night at the Goodwill.


Great finds!!! Half the fun is just looking and you never know when you'll find a treasure!! It's one of my favorite things to do also--I try to go 2-4 times a month.My last favorite find was a country valance that I looked at for several years in a row from a specialty cataloge,but I thought they were too expensive at $25 each...I paid $5 each at Goodwill..N Swish
ReplyDelete