I was given my little handmade Mother's Day gifts a little early from my love bugs.
Jett made me this adorable flower pot and handprint card. He told me all about why he placed the flowers and bugs where he did.
Perfect for the kitchen window.
Love.
We had a Mother's Day Dessert at school today and Seri did such a good job sharing her Mama with the rest of the class as I had to be "teacher" more than I could be "mom". One of our projects today was to make hearts to hide around the house where your mom would find them to remind her how much you loved her. Seri hid her hearts right away when we got home this afternoon in the cutest places. I had to take pictures to remember.
She is the sweetest.
The toilet.
She was giggling around the corner when I found that one.
Silly girl.
The bathroom stool.
The time-out chair.
My pillow.
Here is my portrait by Seri
and a little information about me. Too cute.
My Mom's name is Timi. She is 32 years old and has beautiful green eyes and brown hair. Her favorite food is cheese zombies. I love my Mom because she gave me my piano.
Seri's sillouette. I ADORE it. I can't wait to frame it!
Seri made me this adorable bag.
Perfect for library books, quick grocery store run or....
My love letter.
I am such a lucky Mama to be blessed
with two amazing children.
No comments:
Post a Comment