Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday.

There were sooooo many yard sales yesterday.  Signs everywhere.  I only had time to stop at one and spent a total of $3.00 on 3 things.  

1.  I got these hangers.  They remind me of my Grandma.  She covered all her hangers.  Love.
I cleaned out my hallway closet just for them.  I sent the winter coats downstairs.  So refreshing and bright.
When some of my family came to visit this afternoon I could actually hang up their coats.  

2.  I got this awesome round vintage tablecloth. 
Perfect for fall.

 3.  A small bulletin board I plan to cover for the inside of Seri's closet door.  She has many treasures I know she would love to display.  
It was pouring most of the weekend, so I opted out of going to any more wet yard sales.  
*************
Jett made this for me this afternoon.  
He wrote it all by himself.  
He was so proud it was in my favorite color.
It's my new treasure.
 Rain and coffee.  Perfect together.
 I hung up some of my favorite hearts Seri made for me for 
Mother's Day next to the kitchen sink.  
They make me smile.
 The rain finally stopped this afternoon so we quickly headed outside for a walk.  Seri rode her bike and Jett fell asleep in the jogger.  Must be nice.

 Jett helped make dinner.  Can you tell?
 Homework time.
Bath.
Movie.
Story.
Good night love bugs.

Happy Sunday.
**Only 4 more Sundays until summer break!  
YIPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment