I want to write about my favorite things right now as I will probably someday forget.
Right now I love...
~how Jett says "nilk" for milk and "geyrl" for girl.
~that Seri is obsessed with getting her toe nails painted.
~Seri still says "mazagine" instead of magazine.
~my little man sleeps only in his pullup and strips from his jammies just prior to falling asleep.
~Jett's ability to go outside and play by himself FINALLY.
~Seri's kick a** ability on the monkey bars.
~that Jett is OBSESSED with the hose and water.
~that Seri loves to come to school with me in the morning instead of riding the bus.
~Jett loves to help me cook and makes killer pancakes.
~Seri talks to the dogs when she is feeding them every night and worries as much as I do that Gus is having a hard time going up the stairs.
~that my kiddos tell me they love me out of the blue all the time.
~that Seri is reading and writing like a champ.
~Seri tells Jett how cute he on a daily basis.
~Jett brings me flowers from the yard and tells me they are for when we get married.
These are just a few of the things I love right now in our little life.
No comments:
Post a Comment