until summer vacation.
3 more days
and I won't need an alarm clock.
3 more days
until my little lady is no longer in Kindergarten.
3 more days
and I will no longer be my sweet girl's teacher.
3 more days
to finish my to do list.
3 more days
and then maybe I can catch up on my laundry.
3 more days
and maybe this headache will go away.
I'm stressed.
I'm tired.
I'm having a bad day.
I'm busy.
I'm giving my darn cats medicine twice a day which is not fun.
I have a laundry room full of laundry.
I have an inpatient 4 year.
I have a sneaky 7 year old.
I have to hand water grass seed that I planted over the weekend twice a day and as I do I pray it will grow. Please Lord. Grow.
I don't know what I will be teaching next year.
I have smashed cookies for our celebration tomorrow because the Walmart checker put them on their side. Grrr.
The crows in my front tree are driving me CrAzY!
I haven't started packing my room up yet for the 4th year in a row because I don't know where I am going.
I can make it. 3 more days. Please Lord, help me make it.
Tomorrow will be a better day...I hope.
*****************************************
On the bright side...we did have a nice weekend. We played. We relaxed. We visited friends. Jett wore his Flash costume the whole weekend and to school today.
More of these days are what I am looking forward to.
Did I mention...3 more days?
No comments:
Post a Comment