Friday, August 12, 2011

It's coming to an end.

Summer is almost over.  BOO.
I have been working like crazy in my new classroom unpacking, purging, cleaning and organizing.  We have one week left.  
One week.  That's it.  
Bummer.  
Here are some pics from the last week or so.

I finally hung my clothesline I have been wanting to put up.  Perfect spot for wet swimsuits, towels, clothes, etc.  We may even use it to make our own tent.  
 I love summer morning snuggles.
 Black grapes.  My new favorite.
 My silly girl getting excited for 
Halloween already.

 Fudgesicles.  YUM!
 Jett has taped white paper together to create his name.  I couldn't believe he did it all by himself.  He worked on it in the basement and surprised me with it.  Now we are working on coloring them.  His creativity amazes me.
 We found Seri her own cowboy boots today at the Goodwill.  She was SOOOOO excited to have boots just like her brother.  
Look at those adorable legs.  

 Backpacks have arrived!  




 The yard is looking the bests it's looked yet in the 2 years we have been here.  My cosmos this year are amazing and HUGE!

We have a few more items to check off our summer to do list this week...campout, museum, ice cream for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment