Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goalie

Seri had an early soccer game Saturday morning.  It was actually COLD.  I think summer is finally leaving and fall is on it's way.  I am kind of glad.  I am kind of tired of the HOT.  Yep, I said it.

It was Seri's turn to be the goalie.  
She did a great job!  
Nobody scored on our girl.  Woohoo!
She was a little terrified...the whole time.  
Can you see it on her face?
 Jett hung out with his gal pal snuggled up under a big sleeping bag.  Little cuties.

 See the fear?  I don't blame her.  I used to HATE being the goalie.  I didn't tell her that of course.  
She toughed it out.  


 ***********************************************************
 Today was the day for cleaning and laundry for me and play, play, play for the little people.  

This is SUPER UNDERWEAR GIRL,
BATDOG and COOKIE MONSTER.  
 How he always ends up in his underwear is interesting.  Yes, it's backwards...still.
 My grass is out of control.  It was fertilized recently and is growing like crazy.  I love how it looks but don't have time to mow it.  
I decided to mow today but had to stop because the yard container filled up before I could finish.  THAT'S HOW LONG IT WAS.  Soooo...I have a crazy unfinished backyard.  It's driving me crazy but it has to wait until Wednesday.  Ugh.  I know I won't want to do it during the week so I am sure it's going to be looking really interesting next weekend.  
Jett said it looks like a maze in our backyard.  
Our weeks are busy now that school has started.  This week there is soccer practice, open house and piano lessons.  

It's pouring outside right now and I'm loving it.  
Fall officially starts on Thursday and I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment