We had an amazing weekend!
Soccer, a parade, the fair and a lazy Sunday. Perfect.
Seri had a great soccer game. She scored her first goal of the season! Woohoo!
Markers and a notebook entertain my little man the entire game. This beautiful artwork is of a one eyed alien Grandma. He's got quite the imagination.
We saw Elvis. Yep...he's alive and in Yakima.
Hilarious dog in the parade...ponytail and all.
Off to the fair! Animals, rides, cotton candy, a crazy amount of people and many many memories.
Jett didn't quite like the smell of the cows.
I don't think he will be a farmer.
The pigs were our favorite! So cute!
They each got to pick something to take home. Jett picked a life-size inflatable Spiderman. Seri picked a ride in these floating bubbles. She was belly laughing the whole time and won't stop talking about how fun it was.
We won a goldfish. Lucky us! He/she has no name yet. We all can't agree.
Our favorite book right now.
I love books about Mama's love.
Jett decided to start his Christmas list today.
3 letters for Santa. Waiting for him right at the bottom of the fireplace.
Perfectly set in a straight line.
I love him and his thinking. He's prepared.
He wants Batman. (Written backwards btm) Seriously, he writes better than my Kinders right now.
The Hollk a.k.a. the Hulk.
The kids went on an adventure today. Equipped with binoculars, telescope, cell phone, rope (for climping rocks), food, books, raft and a map. I love watching their imaginations, especially when they are playing together. I love it. I love the memories they will have of playing together.
Here is the map.
They had to go around the apple tree, jump over the log and find the beach, next to the water, of course. These were the word for word instructions given to me by Jett.
Quiet time. 1 hour on the bed.
They can write, read or rest. Marvelous.
I am sooooo over working outside. I do this every year. I get burnt out. BUT...my flowers look amazing and I still love bring in bouqets of zinnias and hydrangeas.
We saw Santa at dinner. Seriously. Santa. He was there, visiting from the North Pole. Jett was beside himself. Seri and Marli just kept staring and even Tai and Sy loved it. He must be visiting to pick up Jett's letters. Yep, I am sure he is going to come pick them up tonight.
He's probably going to leave a note.
Santa is awesome.
Seeing Santa got me excited to see him this winter. Remember when we rode with him on the train. One of my favorite Memories.
Check it out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment