The house is being painted. Here is a sneak peak. The rest will come soon. It looks awesome. It has felt like we have been living in a bubble with all the windows taped up. I was starting to feel a little claustrophobic. The light was coming in but I could see out. Plus, we couldn't go outside with all the hubbub going on. In the end....so very worth it.

We made a few trips to the park to get outside.

Miss Mar slept over Saturday night.
It is always fun to have her.
We spent our weekend watching the Disney Nature Movie African Cats. Jett LOVES it. Seri was completely quiet the whole time in amazement. I cried...OFCOURSE.
It's an amazing story of mother's love.
Watch it. You will like it.
It's an amazing story of mother's love.
Watch it. You will like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment