Miss Clara (or Clara Bell according to Jett) came to visit us today to see how she would fit into our family. She is a 4 year old yellow lab who went from living on a large farm to living in a small trailer. Her owner knew she needed a better home than she could give her. After many months of searching local shelters and praying to find the right dog for us, I think we may finally have found the one. Our day with Clara couldn't have gone better. She hopped into the back of my car like she had ridden there a million times before. She followed me around all day while I was cleaning. We went on a walk, played outside and she was excited to meet the kids when they came home from seeing their Grammie and Boppa.
Seri was the most excited saying,
"She is perfect Mom. I'm so glad you found her!"
We still have a few days to make our decision but so far so good.
She is currently cuddled up with Jett in bed.
Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment