Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chocolate Covered Smiles

Did you know today is Oreo's 100th Birthday?  
It is.  We celebrated.




We have chocolate covered teeth to prove it.  
*********************************
Today was CrAzY hair day at Jett's preschool.  
He went with a purple mohawk.  

I'm in love with yellow lately.  I can't get enough.  
I found these awesome yellow lamp shades at Target.  Love them.
I finally finished my first project inspired by pinterest.  A subtle way to ask people to take off their shoes.    

One of my favorite times of day is right now.  It's 7:40.  The kids and I just spent the evening together drawing, having dinner, making lunches for tomorrow, setting clothes out, reading books and they are already fast asleep.  The only sound I hear is the dishwasher and everything is calm.  Henry is snuggled up with Seri and Clara is under my feet.  I finally get to sit down and relax. The first time since I got up this morning.  
Being a Mama is hard work.  
Right ladies?  
I wouldn't change it for the world.  

1 comment: