Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Cleaning Part 1

Today was a day of PLAY for the kiddos 
while I started spring cleaning.  It's so overwhelming how much can/should/needs to be cleaned and organized.  It sometimes gives me anxiety.  I have this itch to get rid of stuff.  It's amazing how much stuff you end up with in your life.  Full closets and drawers are starting to make me a little wacko.  So, I pulled everything out of both of my closets and my dresser and re-organized and downsized.  
Holy Cow!  4 hours and many many bags of clothes, shoes and purses for donation later it is finished.  Phew!  It is such an overwhelming project that I hate doing it.  But it feels so nice to have it done.
  
 I hung up my new pictures in my bedroom.  I found them at a thrift store last weekend.  I want to make a gallery of vintage flower prints on my wall.  
It's always fun to have something to look for on my thrifting adventures.

 Just before bed there was a jam session.  
Jett on the piano and Seri on the forks.  
Hilarious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment