Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break followed by Easter

Our spring break was very low key.  
We had a sleep over with Miss Mar.
Seri went to track  camp.
We went to see The Lorax and loved it.
We played outside.
The kids started our seeds for the garden this year.  They have already sprouted!
We some yard work.
Had a visit with some of our favorite friends.
I FINALLY found the bottom of the laundry basket.  BIG DEAL around here.  We now have socks again.  Exciting, right?
Mama did some spring cleaning.  
It was wonderful and relaxing.  My favorite kind of spring break.  Only 46 days until summer vacation. Woop!








 I love products by Melissa and Doug.  They are my fave.  They make these funny people sticker books.  They are HILARIOUS.  This kept Jett busy for almost two days.  Some of our favorites are hanging in our hallway.  
 Here are some of my favorites.



We headed out to my parents in the afternoon on Easter for the 
Steele Family Easter Egg Hunt.  
I take the same pictures every year and it saddens me how big they are getting. 



 Oh, this girl.  Riles.  Miss Riley Dawn.  Look how big she is.  She is my oldest neice and is so much fun.  She cRaCkS me up.  I looooove her sense of humor.  It's so fun to have watched her grow from a baby girl to a beautiful teenager.  She forgot her Easter basket, so she settled with a Walmart bag.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment