Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cleveringa Clan

Our wonderful friends came to visit and it was sooooo nice to spend the day with them.  
They are so much fun.  We sure miss them.
 I think they need to move closer.  
10 hours away is too far.  
The kids had a BLAST running around playing games outside.  

I scream
You scream
We all scream
for 
Ice Cream!


The Cool Club  

I couldn't get one good picture of the kids.  
Those rascals.  
 We LOVED spending the day with you!  
We will come your way next.  

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time with ya'll! So much fun, as always! Ill send you the video of Seri and Coop "just dancing." Too cute. I think my fave part was Seri, Coop, Chase, and Tai in the car, singing every word, to "We are Young." Music to my ears:) Aaaaand you can go ahead and take off that sweet picture of chase choking me!

    ReplyDelete