Monday, May 21, 2012

Jett turns 5!

My boy turned 5 and I am still trying to wrap my head around it.  How has it been 5 years ago today that I became a Mama to my precious boy.  It seems like just yesterday I was holding him for the first time.  Fast forward 5 years and he is my smart, artistic, music loving, funny and loving little man.
I love love love LOVE him.




What is your name?  Jett 
How old are you?  5
What is your favorite color?  All the colors
What is your favorite movie?  Avengers
What is your favorite thing to drink?  Hot chocolate
What is your favorite book to read?  My ocean books
What is your favorite song to sing?  All the songs I like.  I can't pick.
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A superhero
What toys do you like to play with?  My Transformers
Where do you like to go?  The beach
What makes you happy?  You make me happy Mama.  (followed by a kiss and a hug)
What makes you sad?  When people get hurt.
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?  Chocolate.  Yum.
I wish...I had 20 Transformers.














No comments:

Post a Comment