Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So close

Only 2 more days.  
2 more days until summer vacation!  
This school year seems like it has flown by.  I have had the sweetest and kindest class this year.  
Even though I am looking forward to the summer, I will miss seeing my awesome little people on a daily basis.  
Who wouldn't want to be told they are the best everyday?  

My boy continues to amaze me with 
his artistic abilities.  
Tonight he held an "art class" for me.  
He taught me how to draw a bus, a ladybug and a lock.  Do I have an art teacher on my hands?

Yum.  
Homemade bread from one of my wonderful families in my classroom.  
Delicious.

My Seri girl may be a pet whisperer.  
She loves animals.  
Tonight she went to bed with Henry, Clara and Edna all on her bed with her.  

We had a dance party at school today to celebrate our hard work all year.  21 six year olds in a dark classroom with glow lights, necklaces and bracelets.  
Best.  Time.  Ever.
"This is the best day ever!  Thank you teacher!"
We danced and danced and danced.



Lately, everyday when I pick up my little man he runs to the playground and hands dandelions to all his friends on the other side of the playground.  
So sweet.



We are sad to say goodbye to some of our favorite friends.  We will miss them A LOT but know they are going to love their new home.  

Jett has been doing a lot of bug hunting lately.  
He will quietly and calming walk around the yard searching for bugs.  He has figured out the best places to find them.  He carries around his tools (magnifying glass, bug jar, bug net and even his little magnescope), catches his bugs and puts in all the things they will need.  Tonight he drew a roly poly bug he found.  I asked him what the green circle was as I didn't get what he was drawing at first.  "It's my magnifying glass Mom."  
"Ohhh, it's perfect buddy."  
Of course it's his magnifying glass.  
Man, I love his creativity.


For some reason, Miss Clara thinks it is ok to sit on the furniture.  Seriously.
I think she is trying to tell me to buy her a bed.

We are so close people.  
So close to summer.
Awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment