Have I ever told you we have awesome neighbors. We do.
This summer the kids have been playing a lot with the neighbor boy and we had this marvelous idea to put a gate between our fences so they could go back and forth between yards. I can now see into their yard from the kitchen windows and the kids could not be MORE excited. I know so many memories are going to be made in the years to come playing together outside. 

Um...as to Jett's outfit. Well, we swam at the neighbors house and he went to change and came back in this pajama mix...in the middle of the day.
He's awesome, right? No fear.
Does Seri look SUPER tall or what? Wow.
*******************************************
No, Clara is NOT in timeout.
She spent hours like this today.
Staring at shadows.
Yep, she's a tad strange but boy do we love her.



No comments:
Post a Comment