Growing up and still to this day my Mom is all about the deals and buying things years ahead of when anyone might need them. I have never done this. I always buy for the present time...thinking I won't like it 6 months or a year from now AND don't want to store it.
Well...today was the day. Today I bought a winter coat for NEXT winter. Yep, Jett now has a winter coat that will probably last him for 2 more years. Can you believe I have never done this? I am all about the bargains, but can't get myself to think that far ahead.
We headed to TJ Maxx this afternoon to find this Mama a purse. We left the store with nothing for Mama (story of my life. Why does every purse I love cost over $150?) but check out the deal for the day.
I got this adorable coat...

that used to cost this much...
for this much!


No comments:
Post a Comment