We are still enjoying our blueberries from the summer.
They are almost gone. Perfect for pancakes.
My girl is all about fashion. She is constantly drawing dresses and asking me which one I would like her to make for me. We have been talking a lot about Fashion Design and the process, etc. (I'm no pro. My Hills episodes are actually paying off.) She started her own "sketch book" this morning making dresses and putting them into her journal.
Pretty. Darn. Cute.
Jett's car and spider.
Sunday = LAUNDRY!!!
Here is a peek at what my bed looks like every week. I HATE IT!
I take that back. I LOVE washing it and folding it.
I HATE putting it away.
Aren't my bright flowers from my friend Grace so cheery.
THANK YOU GRACE!
It was nice seeing you and your cute little people today!
Look! I put the laundry all away BEFORE the day was done!
That is good for me.
I honestly can't remember the last time I relaxed on the couches downstairs (my favorite place to rest). Today I think I got a good 10 minutes of relaxation...with my Henry of course.
This is what I saw.
This little man zooming back and forth to the playroom.
He was making his "house".
Spiderman's house, that is.
My little lady was working on MORE fashion.
This time superhero outfits.
My "art gallery" in the making.
Can you tell how high I can reach.
Pretty funny.
Bath+Jammies+Books = both babes asleep by 7:30
Another Happy Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment