- not take your child to basketball practice because you are nervous you will puke on the whole team...while trying to tame a 3 year old.
- buy a pay-per-view movie and demand the kids stay on the couch.
- feed your children dinner on that couch.
- put your children in the bathtub and wish you could get in with them. The warm water has never felt better.
- go to bed with the kids at 7:00 and pray to stay awake until they are asleep...much safer that way.
Oh yes, a major "stomachache" my kindergartners having been complaining about the last few weeks is in fact real. I experienced it at its worst yesterday. I REFUSE to get sick since it is conference week. Of all the weeks in the year...this is not the week. Miraculously, I woke up this morning feeling 50% better. Good enough to make it through the school day...at a much slower pace than normal. Yet, I had so much to do: report cards, bulletin boards, paperwork, etc. I pushed through the day and am soooooo happy to say I got it all done. Phew.
Now time to enjoy the weekend.
If only it would stop raining!
ugh. hope you feel better!!!
ReplyDeleteBoo! I always need a slurpie and trashy magazines when I'm feeling like poo. Hope your kiddos were very good. :)
ReplyDelete