So nice that it is already Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday! The week flies by when there isn't school on Monday. Woohoo! ( I just sounded like Vicki from The Real Housewives of Orange County. Am I the only one that watches that?) We had another sunny day today and it was sooo nice coming home after school and the kids went straight outside to play.
As I changed into my sweats (my favorite thing to do when I get home) I noticed I had orange paint all over my pants.
Didn't even notice.
So glad I made two stops after school with paint all over.
Today we studied Vincent Van Gogh and I have paint stained hands, paint under my fingernails and paint on my pants to prove it.
It is one of my favorite days of the year. Especially when my little lady got to finally create one of the masterpieces I have been making with my kinders for years.
I can't wait to frame it.
******************************************************************
Seri and I snuck out of school a little early today to look at more glasses. We then stopped at a little convenient store for milk and.. of course she had to go the bathroom. So I sent her in the bathroom by herself...for the first time ever. She looked at me a little shocked that she would go in alone. I assured her I would be right outside the door. I walked around the corner to check on her and I found her standing in bewilderment by the bathroom door.
Me: "Are you done? What's wrong?
Seri: The sign said "Do not flush."
Me: What? (Then the infamous tampon sign popped into my head.)
Seri: Yeah, it said DO NOT FLUSH then it said something else but it was too big of a word and I didn't know any chunks. (oh my darling daughter is becoming quite the reader. )
I immediately started laughing because the sign said DO NOT FLUSH PAPER TOWELS, TAMPONS, ETC. and it was posted right by the toilet so she could read it.
Hilarious.
Seri: Mom, why can't I flush?
Mom: (Do I explain the tampon? OH NO.) No honey, you are not supposed to flush paper towels, now hurry in and flush the toilet with your foot.
Seri: She hurries out and we giggle together as we buy our milk.
Love that girl.
*************************************************************
At dinner tonight Jett asks, (with spaghetti all over his face)
"Mom, Mom (he always says my name more than once) does a mustache grow through your nose?
Love that boy.
I love that my kids make me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment