Our wonderful weekend started off with
Seri's family "to do" list for Friday night.
Once a job was completed, we marked it off.
Go Team! (We may or may not of did a cheer.)
Whatever works, right?
Then... pizza, picnic and a movie.
Isn't Jett a cute kitty?
Is it wrong to bribe your daughter to work hard in her soccer game?
Seri: "Mom, will you paint my fingernails?"
(I don't paint her fingernails very often, because she picks at them constantly and they look horrible within a few hours.)
Mama: "I will paint your fingernails if you make a goal in your soccer game."
Seri: A worried look comes over her face and she says, "ooook".
Well, she scored 2 goals!
She worked and played harder than she ever has!
It worked!
So...we headed to the store and she picked out this beautiful color.
We all painted our nails...ofcourse.
Sunday.
My hopes for this weekend were to get outside and ride bikes, work in the yard, go on a walk.
NONE of that has happened. It has RAINED all day today. Ugh.
So...we made the best out of being stuck inside.
I was presented with a homemade snowman puppet show.
We ran to the store to get big tagboard because the kids wanted to paint animals. (We didn't really run, we drove...in the rain. We could've walked if it wasn't raining!!)
I had to draw them ofcourse and then they would paint them.
The wonderful Swisher family bought these watercolor paints for Seri almost 2 years ago and I am just figuring out how to use them. THEY ARE AMAZING!
The colors were so vibrant and easy to paint with.
LOVE THEM.
*Note: Remember my newly painted table? Well, it didn't last long. It already has red marker stains and even black permanent marker. Didn't last long...but I love it. A lot of memories at this table.
Seri's flower turned out beautiful. I put it in my kitchen window for now to brighten my day.
(Seems like I spend a lot of time at the sink. That's kind of sad, huh? I try to keep pretty things there to look at.
Flowers. Pictures. Kid's Artwork.)
This is Jett's "rainbow cat". Don't you love him?
He is a great addition to our art gallery.
Next activity...magic noodles. Pretty cool. Stamp them on a wet paper towel or sponge and they stick together to create something.
Great rainy day project.
Jett made a little fort in the bottom of the linen closet.
*Don't you love that adorable blanket I found at the Goodwill.
It's flannel and sooooo soft.
It was supposed to be for a friend's baby,
but Jett now thinks it is his.
Plus...NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
YIPEE!
Our day will be filled with Mommy's "to do" list with all the places that are closed on the weekends that I can never get to.
1. Kid's windows re-screened
2. Order window treatments
3. RotoRooter Man is coming!
*We have a slow draining problem here at our casa.
Hopefully it is an easy fix. Cross your fingers!
No Sunday night blues. Yes.

Cutest. Family. Ever.
ReplyDeleteYour are one heck of a mama Timi.