Monday, March 14, 2011

The sun was out!

We were soooo excited for no rain today!  After spending the morning with Mr. RotoRooter to the tune of $250.00 (oh so very worth it now that there isn't water on my laundry floor and the bathtub drains) we headed straight outside.  I did the fun duty of cleaning up dog doo (gross. gag.) and the kids played.  I even broke out the lawn mower.  Yep, I am pretty positive my neighbors think I am crazy.    
We then headed to the school playground to play.  















Jett and Seri made me a "love story" this afternoon.  Seriously, the cutest thing they have ever made me.  They worked on it in the basement and surprised me.  It's full of pages they each made to say "I love you."  
Pretty.Darn.Cute.





My "to do" list for the day is complete.  I have two sleeping babes, a clean house, lunches packed, clothes out for tomorrow, no laundry and I am ready to start the week.  

Another wonderful day in our little life together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment