Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kitchen - Day 5

It is Day 5 and I am still painting.  
Yep....stiiiiillllll painting.  
I honestly have only been working 1-2 hours at a time, sometimes shorter.  I have primed everything and have put the first coat on half of the kitchen.  I am thinking it will take me the rest of the week.  It is sooo worth the time.  I love it.  It looks so much bigger, brighter and updated.   Thank goodness I decided to use latex paint instead of oil because my hands are constantly covered in paint as well as my floor and counter occassionaly from drips.  
It cleans right up.  
So.  Nice. 
The light doesn't do it justice.  
I have started shopping around for the pulls and knobs I want to install.  Man...those things are pricey.
******************************
Look who is learning how to use the computer. 
He is focused. 


No comments:

Post a Comment