What else is on my mind? My little lady's birthday party. 7. Can you believe it? 7. Crap. Why does that sound so old to me? My long lean little lady is getting big. Her attitude is also growing with age. Double crap.
3 weeks later is Jett's birthday. He can't make his mind up for the life of him what kind of party he wants. One day it is superheroes, then wolverine only, today.....Rapunzel. Yep. He wants a Rapunzel cake. We will see what tomorrow brings. He has a few weeks still to change his mind. That boy. Love him and his funniness (is that a word?).
Birthdays. Wasn't it just Jett's first birthday? Sure seems like it.
My sweet babes.
Time sucks sometimes.
Really.
Am I crazy if I say I miss diapers, bottles, getting up in the middle of the night, snuggles, sleeping baby on my chest? I do. I miss it all so very much. I can barely pick up my little lady and Jett is not as easy anymore. Sad, really.
This mama doesn't want her babes to grow up.
Love your blog. Painting cabinets is hard work. At least, that's what Brian tells me. :) Jett and Seri rule!
ReplyDelete