1. I saw the cutest idea to turn jelly jars into little cups. All you have to do is hole punch (believe it or not) the lid and the straw fits perfectly in and is even tight so they aren't tempted to play with it. Jett was in love with his new cup.
Perfect for yummy lemonade.
Now I need to make more.
Love it.
2. There was a race in our hallway tonight.
3. Corn on the cob for dinner. Yuuuuuuummmmmmy!
I used to shuck corn to the cows growing up. Is it weird I was kind of sad that Seri was learning to shuck corn over the garbage can?
I used to shuck corn to the cows growing up. Is it weird I was kind of sad that Seri was learning to shuck corn over the garbage can?
4. My little helpers. They are in charge of clearing the table each night then washing the table and chairs. They actually love doing it.
I wonder when that will change.
5. Jett's artwork from tonight left on the chalkboard.
6. We had our piano tuned on Monday. The nice little old man who has been tuning pianos for 30 years was a little scared when he saw it. He told me he is from the early 1900's and it looks to have survived a fire. That wasn't a good sign. He said, "Well, either it will go to the dump or I can fix it." After all the work to get it into the house, I was a little heartbroken we may not be able to keep it. Plus, how do I explain that to my little lady who LOVES it.
But.....3 hours of some fine tuning and our antique piano is tuned and plays beautifully now.
Now Seri can begin piano lessons.
7. Summer starts in 11 school days and guess what? I don't know where or what I will be teaching next year. A little scary for this Mama who has only taught Kinder for 10 years.
8. I have a new love for diet orange pop from Albertsons.
9. I can't catch up on the laundry. I keep trying, but lack motivation. Outside is much more fun.
10. Does anyone else love the Real World?
Am I too old to watch it?




Cute as ever. We need to plan a visit ASAP. I will email you.
ReplyDelete