Thursday, June 2, 2011

things I love right now.

-I love Jett's kisses he gives me when I get him dressed in the morning.  


-I love that Jett and Seri tell each other how much they love each other on the way to school in the mornings.


-I love that Jett wears his cowboy boots with everything.  


-I love my coffee in the morning.


-I love listening to Seri read to me and see how proud she is that she can do it.


-I love how excited they get for hot chocolate on Fridays.


-I love sticking my foot out of my bed and feeling Gus laying next to me on the floor.  He makes me feel safe.


-I loved the look on Jett's face when he buckled his seat belt all by himself for the first time this week.  Seri and I cheered and he grinned from ear to ear.


-I love watering my pots in the evening when the kids are asleep and everything seems so peaceful and quiet.


-I love that school is almost out.


-I love a clean kitchen sink and an empty dishwasher.


-I love that I have gotten to be Seri's Kindergarten teacher.


-I love that my peonies are almost ready to bloom.


-I love that my neighbor Jimmy comes over to discuss the $2.50 he was charged for overloading his garbage can.  


I know these may seem random but my memory seems to get worse with my age and I know I won't always remember these things I love right now.

1 comment: