We have made our list of things we want to
do this summer.
Week 1 and we have already checked some off.
Check.
********************************
So...just because it's summer, there is NO sleeping in going on around here. Seriously. We are waking up earlier than we did for school. At 6:10 this morning we were up and starting the day.
By 10:00 I had already...
1. Made and hung up Seri's new bulletin board for the inside of her closet door.
2. Arranged some of Seri and Jett's books in Rainbow order. So cute, huh?
3. Made and hung a new curtain in the kid's room (out of a vintage tablecloth). I had it up before we got the blackout blinds, but decided to make it more permanent. I love the pom poms.
4. Pancakes for this little man.
5. Fingers and toes painted for this little lady.
Love, love, love summer.
Even if I have to get up so early.
********************************
So...just because it's summer, there is NO sleeping in going on around here. Seriously. We are waking up earlier than we did for school. At 6:10 this morning we were up and starting the day.
By 10:00 I had already...
1. Made and hung up Seri's new bulletin board for the inside of her closet door.
2. Arranged some of Seri and Jett's books in Rainbow order. So cute, huh?
3. Made and hung a new curtain in the kid's room (out of a vintage tablecloth). I had it up before we got the blackout blinds, but decided to make it more permanent. I love the pom poms.
4. Pancakes for this little man.
5. Fingers and toes painted for this little lady.
Love, love, love summer.
Even if I have to get up so early.





No comments:
Post a Comment