Friday, July 22, 2011

30 minutes.

This summer after lunch we have been setting the timer for 30 minutes to read.  They can pick a cozy spot anywhere in the house to relax, be quiet and read.  I even make sure I sit down and read something.  Sometimes they decide to read together and sometimes they go their separate ways.  It is one of my favorite times of day.  It's quiet and peaceful and I love how excited they are about their books.

Today Seri ventured outside on the couch with her pile of books.  

*This is my favorite dress of hers.  Love.

Today Jett slept.  He read one book, made himself a bed on the couch and went to sleep.  
Sweet boy.
 Henry decided to sleep too.
 Then, my little man woke up sooooo happy.  Double love.

It's finally going to get summertime "hot" the next few days.  
We're heading to the pool...or the movies...or both.

**********************************************************************
My boy has style.
Pajamas, Spiderman socks and flip-flops.
Fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment