2. The kiddos had fun camping with their Daddy.
3. Henry has been promoted to sitting "shotgun". 4. I made a raspberry crisp with all the raspberries we picked yesterday. Yum.
5. We saw the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen yesterday evening. This picture does not do it justice. It was absolutely breathtaking and was even a double rainbow for a few minutes. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
6. A two mile hike on a local walkway was a first for us. It leads to a big wooden playground.
Very fun!
7. FYI...Jett is not a fan of the tire swing. Stomachache.
8. I love that my little man loves to hold my hand, even when he doesn't have to.
9. We had fun with our shadows on the way back. Seri and Henry were ahead of us and Jett was getting tired so creating funny shadows was a great distraction while walking.
10. These two are such a blessing.
Muah!
(That's the sound of me kissing their yummy cheeks.)










No comments:
Post a Comment