My goal for today was for a better day.
A better day than yesterday.
Anything better than yesterday.
God gave me a sense of "calm" when I woke up this morning and I knew I was going to feel a little better today. I have had my moments with tears but nothing like yesterday. I was actually able to talk about Gus and celebrate how wonderful he was.
I miss him. I miss him at night more than ever. We spent our nights together. He always laid by me...close enough to touch. I am having a hard time realizing he is never coming back.
We visited the ArtsVan that travels around to local parks during the summer. We created a poster illustrating a way to improve our earth.
Seri is going to plant flowers.
Jett is going to plant apple trees.
Then we were off to the library.
Followed by swimming.
Yes, my boy wears pink floaties. Safety over Style.
Before heading home we went to swing.
After dinner we ventured out on our
first official bike ride.
Picture us...
Seri was in the front on her bike.
I followed on my bike pulling the bike trailer with Jett and Henry. Yes, Henry came in the trailer with Jett. Pretty funny. He barked the WHOLE time.
So there we were. The 4 of us riding together. Seri was SO proud of herself riding her bike. She was also SO proud of me pulling the trailer and riding behind her. Honestly I was proud of myself. That trailer is HEAVY! I am sure I will be sore in the morning.
Jett would've fallen asleep if it wasn't for Henry walking all over him and barking.
It was a little crazy. But it was fun. The feeling of riding on a cool summer evening was nice.
I loved it.
So, today was a better day than yesterday.
I pray tomorrow will be even better.






No comments:
Post a Comment