Did you know I love to snack on these cuties all day? Yum.
Did you know that we have a HUGE goldfish that lives in a jar in the kitchen?
Her name is Norma.
She stares at me when I am doing the dishes.
Did you know I am starting a rock collection? These have been made for me by my little artist. They all say Mom on the back.
I will keep them forever.
Did you know that I love to have my fingernails painted but haven't in years because they chip literally the same day I paint them?
Well...I had them "shalaced" (spelling??) and I am on day 3 and NO chipping.
Painted fingernails make me smile.
Did you know we are still in love with Clara? Even though she barks in the car AND she tripped me the other day on our walk as she was trying to bark at dogs on both sides of the street. People saw and didn't ask if I was OK. I was, of course.
Clara's new collar came today. Turquoise polka dots with a pink buckle. She likes it. Looks good on her while she stares at shadows.
Thank you Etsy.
Did you know that we now have a Money Making Machine in our hallway? It's pretty sweet. You put dollars in and out comes change. We are going to use it when we fly to Florida to see the ocean. This is all according to Jett.
Did you know I finally persuaded my parents to let me babysit their treadmill? It now lives in my basement and I have used it 7 out of the 9 days of January. Love it. Tonight the kids did their "homework" as I walked.
Did you know we have a 3 1/2 day weekend? I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment