It's been a nice relaxing weekend and we still have one more day. Aaaah. So nice.
I made them pancakes using their favorite color. Jett's was supposed to be red, not pink.
I made them pancakes using their favorite color. Jett's was supposed to be red, not pink.
Seri loves blue...like her Mama.
Paperwhites.
My favorite.
We were out of band aids so Mama had to make a homemade one.
Our poor cats.
I cleaned all the projects off the fridge.
We can see the alphabet again.
We can see the alphabet again.
I have kept Seri's snowman from Kindergarten out in hopes it would bring snow. NO SNOW. We have had no snow since November. It has been such a strange winter.
Tonight I noticed I take a lot of pictures of Seri right here. Why? We have a mirror on the wall and she is constantly dancing in front of it.
Jett found Scout at the Goodwill yesterday and has carried him everywhere since (after a good cleaning, of course.) $1.00 has brought a lot of fun already.
Thank you cards were finally written.
I went a little crazy in the dollar section at Michaels. They have the cutest cards, wrapping paper and journals right now.
Clara is still staring at shadows. Wherever we are, she is with us, usually in the corner staring.
Henry needs a haircut.
That boy can grow some hair.
Don't you love the outfit?
I thought I would do a little project this afternoon. After I saw these little letters were on sale, we headed to the store to pick them up to find out all the E's were sold. Soooo my project is on hold.
Can you figure out what it is supposed to say?

It is so nice to have no
"Sunday night blues".
It's even better to have
one more day.
one more day.
No comments:
Post a Comment