Sunday, February 26, 2012

I fought the vacuum.

And I won.
So, apparently my vacuum hasn't been working well, hence the tremendous amount of hair in my house.  After complaining about my vacuum to my dear mother, she let me know I needed a new belt.    
She even went and got it for me.  Love her.
Well, a new belt was the answer.  
I vacuumed for hours today.  No joke.  
It was frightening how much was coming up.  YIKES.
Clean freak Mama is feeling so much better.  

I even vacuumed Clara.  Well, I tried.  She didn't like it.  

My little man doesn't like to smile for pics anymore.  
Friday was Western Day at school.  
She is a cute little cowgirl.  
We went to breakfast for my brother's birthday this morning.  Seri adores him.  
They played tic-tac-toe all morning.  
Jett and Marli got a hold of my phone.  
Those two are quite the pair.
I found this pic along with MANY others on my phone tonight.  
Miss Mar knows exactly how I feel about Sunday nights.  Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment