Thursday, February 23, 2012

Freakin' Hair Everywhere!

Having a dog in the house, let alone two, I am bound to have dog hair.  I have had a dog for 13 years and have never minded it. Nothing a little vacuuming can't fix. Well...Miss Clara is shedding.  Not just a little.  A LOT! 
(I'm filling this blog with random garden pics to raise my spirits.) 
Pinned Image
I don't know what is going on but it's everywhere and I can't control it.  It's driving this clean freak mama CrAzY!  It's on our rugs, on our clothes and the worst is Jett's fro. Yes, he is growing a fro.  He wants it HUGE.  That's a whole other story.  But his head of curly hair attracts dog hair. Nothing like picking out yellow dog hair from your son's hair, especially while walking down the sidewalk to preschool.  Pinned Image
Someday it will be funny I'm sure, but for now it's driving me nuts.

Pinned Image
    I hope this is just a faze.  I keep brushing her but it doesn't seem to be getting better.  The vacuum is tired of it too because it doesn't want to pick it up anymore.  
Holy crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment