We had 3 1/2 days of this weekend.
It was marvelous.
We teachers should have every Monday off.
That's a budget cut, right?
Jett went with my Dad to his first Sportsman show. He caught two fish, saw bears and Papa bought him a corn dog. Needless to say he was beaming when I picked him up. Nothing sweeter to watch him walking hand in hand with my Dad. This was the first time he got to go somewhere with Papa all by himself. He was so excited and they were so cute together.
The rest of our weekend we stayed home.
We love being home.
We played, did laundry, organized, cleaned, relaxed, cuddled, read books, watched movies and played outside.
It sounds like a lot but it was just what we needed.
We were so busy doing nothing that the camera didn't even make it out of the drawer.
We did head to the park yesterday afternoon.
The kids were so excited to use their bikes and scooters.
Soccer starts for Seri in a few weeks. I tried to have some serious practicing, but my little lady couldn't help but giggle and beg to go play. So...I'm not so sure if she got anything out of our practice.
In preparation for spirit day (Cowboys and Cowgirls) I brought the boots in from outside for a cleaning. They are now ready to go.
Yee Ha!
Here is one of our favorite places for all of us...Mama's bed.
We seem to be here every night for stories and again every morning for cuddles.
I love it and obviously so does everybody else.
Good night my little man and sweet girl.
********************
Lastly...I want this phone.
Seriously. Awesome. I will have it. Soon.














No comments:
Post a Comment